MathML and web fonts

From: J.Fine <j.fine@open.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:38:34 +0100
To: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>
Hi

These may be implementation questions rather than a standards questions.

1.  When using MathML can I request specific fonts?  I'm thinking web fonts, either the TeX fonts or something similar.

2.  What happens to the typeset output when I do this?  Does the placement come out as right as it did before?

In short, if TeX or TeX-like fonts are available can they be used in MathML?

I'm giving a brief presentation tomorrow morning and would like to know before then.

Jonathan