Math ML w automatic voicing?

From: Dalton, Elizabeth <EDalton@ric.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:27:09 -0400
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Hello,
I have just read about MATH ML and I understand that it has the capacity to have automatic voicing.  Is this true & how can I find out more about this and how to do it?  Thanks you very much.

EM Dalton

Elizabeth M. Dalton, PhD
Assistant Professor, Special Education &
Assistive Technology Coordinator, Paul V. Sherlock Center on Disabilities
Rhode Island College
600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue
Providence, RI  02908
(401) 456-4736 v/tdd
(401) 456-8150 fax
edalton@ric.edu<mailto:edalton@ric.edu>
www.sherlockcenter.org<http://www.sherlockcenter.org/>
"Promoting membership in school, work, and community"
Consider the environment and please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.