RE: MathML browser test page

From: Joe Java <joe.java@eyeasme.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:02:42 -0700
To: "J.Fine" <J.Fine@open.ac.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
Hello Jonathan,

    You are welcome.

    I find that the MathML can be displayed faster than the images can
be downloaded.
Once the images are cached, the page should refresh pretty quickly.
That is my best guess
as to why it takes 1-3 seconds to resize.

    I develop on on a Mac using OS X, so I am not sure about performance
using Ubuntu.

       Joe