Re: MathML won't display (or: what triggers mathplayer behaviour?)

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:47:59 +0100
To: R.W.Kaye@bham.ac.uk
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> This is strange, as there should be enough stuff there to
> trigger Mathplayer into action

I'd have thought so too, only thing I can think of is that IE isn't
taking note of the server specified mime type because of the ? query
string. IE is known to have some odd heuristics in that area, but I'm not
sure how to test that

As an aside, to get mathml into a blog (blogger) over which I had less
control (It always serves as text/html as far as I can see) I found
Peter Jipsen's script quite useful.

http://dpcarlisle.blogspot.com/2007/04/as-mentioned-in-earlier-post-im.html