Re: Evaluating Content MathML

Hi,

thanks to both of you. I will have a look at aldor and J/Link.

My problem is, that I have to implement this parser into an exisiting
GUI which might be installed on several clients. Therefore it might be
problematic to use products like mathematica or maple.

I will also have a look at: http://mathdom.sourceforge.net/
Maybe it is useful.

Cheers,

Ro