Re: Evaluating Content MathML

Maple also has pretty good support for MathML. A slightly different
problem, which I presented at MKM2006 in Wokingham was going from
OpenMath (which you could get from MathML using David Carlisles style
sheets) to strongly typed Aldor Objects. Unlike Maple and Mathematica,
Aldor is a free system (at least you don't have to pay to use it, the
source of the compiler is not free yet ... grumble :-( ):

http://www.aldor.org/

my Wokingham paper is available at:

http://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~wn/Papers/aldorService.pdf

or in the MKM2006 proceedings if you happen to have a copy.
I can send you a tar file containing my source if you want,

cheers,

Bill