Comment: Putting mathematics on the Web with MathML

From: Thomas Bliem <tbliem@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:03:10 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

Dear working group,

I wanted to include some mathematical formulas into my homepage and did
so using some techniques described on http://www.w3.org/Math/ and the
pages referred to from there. I wrote a short description how I managed
to set up a system which automatically creates MathML and "HTML with
inlined Tex-like commands" for older browsers from a common source file.

This is only very sketchy and cannot really serve as a tutorial, but if
anyone is interested in reading it, please do so on
"http://www.mi.uni-koeln.de/~tbliem/howprepared".

Best regards,

Thomas