Re: MathML-in-HTML5

From: White Lynx <whitelynx@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:28:15 +0400
To: www-math@w3.org

> Are we to understand that WHATWG is running without cooperation on
> HTML5 development from the IE folk?

As far as I see, in this particular case (MathML), it is running not just without MS support, but without analyzing existing situation, without consulting other browsers that participate in WhatWG, without realizing consequences of its moves, without taking any responsibility for its actions, without making any announcements on WhatWG mailing list, without mentioning anything in HTML5 draft that is usually updated on daily basis, without listening to other opinions, it is just running.