RE: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

From: Robert Miner <robertm@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:39:22 -0800
To: "Yoshikazu Takamura" <takamu@mx3.fctv.ne.jp>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>, <www-math@w3.org>

Thank you for your interest and your work.  Your translation is most
welcome.

I need to inquire about the internal W3C procedure for publishing
translations.  I will send a follow up email shortly.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~