Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:03:31 +0900
To: Yoshikazu Takamura <takamu@mx3.fctv.ne.jp>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org, www-math@w3.org

Hello Yosikazu,

Thanks very much for the translation.

Yes, the W3C translation policy allows you to publish the translation on
your site, as long as you clearly mention the English original. In fact,
W3C welcomes such translations.

Please, send the URL of the translation to w3c-translators@w3.org (and
optionally to www-math@w3.org) when the document is on-line. We will
then make a link to it from the translations page
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/)

Bert