Times operator entity?

From: Michael Zedeler <michael@zedeler.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:57:53 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi MathML people.

I am looking for a big times operator entity - the direct product of an
expression. It should look like a big cross, and have the same size and
work similar to sum (sigma) and product (pi). I found the entity
&times;, but this symbol is intended to be used with single elements only.

Another, more general question: does anyone know if there is a nice,
searchable database with MathML entities? I am tired of browsing the
tables attached to the specification.

Any takers?

Regards,

Michael.

--
Which is more dangerous? TV guided missiles or TV guided families?
Visit my home page at http://michael.zedeler.dk/