Installing the WebServerLicense on a client server

From: Chad Saar <chad@datawise-ed.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:09:24 -0800
To: www-math@w3.org

Hello,

I am trying to setup MathML for our application on a client server. If I place the MathML_Renderer_WebServerLicense.xml on our server in our software folder it works perfectly. If I put it on a client's server with our software we get lines through the pictures. Do you know how to prevent this?

Chad Saar
Technical Support
Datawise, Inc.
Tel: 530.226.0900
Fax: 530.226.0901
www.datawise-ed.com
chad@datawise-ed.com

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of Com-Pair Services!