Re: Math on the web without MathML (CSS 2.1 rendering for HTML and XML)

From: <juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: <www-math@w3.org>

David Harvey wrote:

> Juan, perhaps you missed the ironic intent of Mark's statement?
>
>David

Thanks David, I would wonder if he really send the 10 messages to the CSS
list ;-)

P.S: The number of messages could be reduced using techniques based in CSS
desing, somewhat as today we can reduce the size of html pages using an
external CSS instead of repeating in each paragraph the family and size of
the font via <font>.

Juan R.

Center for CANONICAL |SCIENCE)