Re: Math on the web without MathML (CSS 2.1 rendering for HTML and XML)

juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:

> David Harvey wrote:
>>
>> Juan, perhaps you missed the ironic intent of Mark's statement?
>>
>>David
>
> Thanks David, I would wonder if he really send the 10 messages to the CSS
> list ;-)
>
> P.S: The number of messages could be reduced using techniques based in
> CSS desing, somewhat as today we can reduce the size of html pages using
> an external CSS instead of repeating in each paragraph the family and
> size of the font via <font>.

In fact, there may be even better ways to reduce the number of messages.

-- Mark

P.S. In fact, there may be even better ways to reduce the number of messages.

P.P.S. Real programmers use 'cat'.

Mark P. Line
Polymathix
San Antonio, TX