Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:06:58 -0500
To: "Yoshikazu Takamura" <takamu@mx3.fctv.ne.jp>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, www-math@w3.org

Hello Yosikazu

As Bert rightly said, we welcome the translations of all W3C
recommendations, group notes and outreach materials.

I encourage you to have a look at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Which contains a list of tips regarding translations, as well as the
instructions for the disclaimer.

Thank you in advance for your work.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA