mathml with netscape 7.1 and Mozilla Firefox

From: wopsch <wopsch@nefkom.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:38:13 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

sorry, but my english is not so well. I write from nuremberg, germany.

My problem, and I hope you can help me, is:
I want to create a website with mathematical content by using mathml.
I have no problems with IE/mathplayer. IE/mathplayer displays the notation
I have problems with netscape and firefox. Every site in the web which use
mathml is correctly displayed, but not my website.
Is the problem the serverconfiguration?

My code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathml.xsl"?>

<math display='block' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'>

thank you
Wolfgang, Nuremberg (Germany)