Re: pages with MathML

Juan,

I see you are aiming to expect from classical authors that produce TeX
sources that they provide a fully semantically-correct formula.

I wish you would be right but I can assure you that making it possible
for authors to be both satisfied with the presentation of their content
as well as with the underlying semantic is a challenge that is current
research. And what could even be more of a challenge is to let the
authors realize what the semantic could mean to them!

paul

juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:
> And as one would wait due to several flaws of MathML, the pages with
> MathML are being cited here and I have revised are not correct. The
> structure of equations is not accurate in all equation I have revised, the semantic is incorrect also, one finds several tricks for rendering, etc.
> What is more, the accessibility of MathML formulas are being presented
> here (and I have revised) is poor that if using the old HTML+GIF model in several cases.

Don't ever propose that model again it is just wrong and limited, please.
(or propose scanned tiff-pages where you're sure no-one will bother)