RE: pages with MathML

From: <juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 05:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: <www-math@w3.org>

And as one would wait due to several flaws of MathML, the pages with
MathML are being cited here and I have revised are not correct. The
structure of equations is not accurate in all equation I have revised, the
semantic is incorrect also, one finds several tricks for rendering, etc.

What is more, the accessibility of MathML formulas are being presented
here (and I have revised) is poor that if using the old HTML+GIF model in
several cases.

I did a simple review of incorrect output was being presented by HERMES.
The XHTML+MathML code was very wrong. I am doing a serious review of very,
very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very incorrect
MathML code is being served by self-proclaimed technologically more
advanced site. Details in a future Canonical Science Today.

I will add review of code at NAG and New York Journal of Mathematics in a
future “issue”.

Juan R.

Center for CANONICAL |SCIENCE)