Re: MathML Incompatibility

From: Mikko Rantalainen <mikko.rantalainen@peda.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:19:27 +0300
CC: www-math@w3.org

Wendell P wrote:
> I am trying out some programs that use MathML and am having a lot
> of trouble exchanging files between applications. For example:
>
> Publicon will read MathML equations from MathType and Amaya but
> not SciWriter.
>
> SciWriter will read MathML output from Amaya but not Publicon or
> MathType.
>
> Amaya will mostly read MathML from SciWriter but not Publicon or
> MathType.

I haven't tried all those programs so I don't have a direct answer.

What kind of problems do you have? Missing/incorrect symbols or
messed up equation?

Can you provide simple (less than 30 elements or so) example files
that you have problems with. Or does the problem surface only with
complicated equations? Are you using Presentation or Content MathML?
Or some mixture of both?

--
Mikko