coordinates content MathML

From: George Georgiou <dante.gr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:37:36 +0000
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi,

    thanks for the responses in previous answers. I 'd like now to ask
if there is any construct in content MathML that I could use for
representing coordinates like the following:

(1,2,x)

    I thought at first to use vectors but then there is no way to
differentiate from vectors and my rendering has problems. I would
think that there must be a point or coordinates element but I can't
see one. Any ideas what could mathematically be close ?

Thanks in advance,