MathML logo

From: Simon Siemens <simon.siemens@web.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:15:47 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

I'm currently creating a university site, which extensively uses MathML
(DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0). During my work there came up two questions:

1) If I validate the XHTML with the W3C validator, is the MathML part
valid as well? It might be, as the validator should be a general dtd
validator.

2) May I use the MathML logo on my website to show, that I use MathML
and that it is valid? There is no statement on your website about this
(legal) issue.

Thanks a lot,

Walter Bamberger