mathml free software

From: Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy@univ-nantes.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:34:36 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

I apologize if this is the wrong list to ask this question or if this
question has been asked several time...
I'm working at the university of nantes in france and i'm trying to make
an internet application where the students can aswer to question in
line. I know it is not very new...
but i would like that the students could answer with well formated html
text so there is inline html editor to do that but i'm looking an inline
html or xml editor where the students could also answer equation from
icon tag and after that the text+equations are viewed in the web
browser. I'm not sure to explain fine what i need ...
So do you know a free application (java, js, ...) that can do that and
can be called in a web page.
Thanks a lot.

Eric