Re: Semantic information for math representations of physics

Date sent:      	Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:40:18 +0100
From:           	Andreas Strotmann <Strotmann@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
To:             	John Fletcher <J.P.Fletcher@aston.ac.uk>
Copies to:      	Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>, www-math@w3.org
Subject:        	Re: Semantic information for math representations of physics

> I seem to remember that the Monet project produced OWL ontologies for
> some of the OpenMath Content Dictionaries.  Perhaps you would be
> interested in using those, and in adding more of those for the areas
> of maths you're interested in?
>
>   -- Andreas

Andreas

That looks interesting.  Do you have a reference to this?

Thanks

John
Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line)
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: J.P.Fletcher@aston.ac.uk
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.      CEAC Web site http://www.ceac.aston.ac.uk/