Re: MathML JavaScript Question

Matt,

You definitely need to indicate to your clients the bad consequences of
such...
Such as bad-baseline, inconsistent font, non-accessibility (isn't there
a law on this?), low re-use...
I think there are tool which do the conversion MathML to picture...
How would you, then, add behaviours which was your intent, then, or ?

paul