Re: multi-lingual/cross-cultural maths using MathML?

Thank you to those who responded to my request for information.

Some of you may be interested in the "D1.2 Study of the state of the art
in multilingual and multicultural creation of digital mathematical
content" and other material we have made avaiable at
webalt.math.helsinki.fi/content/results/docs/.

Note that this is not meant as a fully scientific survey, but more as a
step in an ongoing R&D project. My apologies therefore to those whose
work we did not cite there.

I would also like to offer portions of this document as input to the
ongoing discussion regarding internationalization of MathML -
specifically, of MathML-Content.

  -- Andreas Strotmann