RE: 'Apropos' - an adaptive interface for generating Content MathML

Dear Amit,

Glad to see people trying new approaches to math editing. Your web page
refers to a few problems in our MathPlayer plugin and/or Internet Explorer.
Could you give me some details on these problems please? Please send the
MathML (or HTML) code whenever applicable. Although I can't promise
immediate bug fixes, we are definitely interested in fixing problems.

Paul Topping

Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
Makers of MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide
http://www.dessci.com