RE: 'Apropos' - an adaptive interface for generating Content MathML

From: Paul Topping <pault@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:52:57 -0700
To: "'A.Jain@cs.ucl.ac.uk'" <A.Jain@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc: "'mf@w3.org'" <mf@w3.org>, "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>

Dear Amit,

Glad to see people trying new approaches to math editing. Your web page
refers to a few problems in our MathPlayer plugin and/or Internet Explorer.
Could you give me some details on these problems please? Please send the
MathML (or HTML) code whenever applicable. Although I can't promise
immediate bug fixes, we are definitely interested in fixing problems.

Paul Topping

Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
Makers of MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide
http://www.dessci.com