Questions about MathML...

From: GMO-Bug <gmobug@gmobug.twbbs.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:46:57 +0800
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hello,
I want to use MathML in dynamic page (php).
At the head of my php page, I header("Content-type:text/xml");
I don't know whether what I have done is right or not, but it can work well in some simple test.

But.....
When there are some special strings like "&plusmn;", "&minus;", the page cannot pass the xml regular.
Another similar problem, I can't use &nbsp; in the page.

I have some javascript in the page, it can't pass the xml regular, either.

How to solve them?

by G.M.O. Bug