RE: Triple integral and MathPlayer

From: Paul Topping <pault@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:53:05 -0700
To: 'Helder Ferreira' <hfilipe@fe.up.pt>
Cc: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>
The problem is that MathPlayer (unlike MathType) lacks the ability to
synthesize a triple integral from 3 single ones. This is an oversight that
needs to be corrected.
If there had been a font present that contains an actual triple integral
character, MathPlayer would have used it, I believe. I believe that the
Lucida fonts have one.
Paul Topping

Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
Makers of MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide
http://www.dessci.com <http://www.dessci.com/>