please help me!!!!

From: Liddy Nevile <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:45:16 +1000
To: www-math@w3.org

Guys

I have been struggling with the following class of expressions:

P.Q,R,...A,B,C

We have changed our minds a few times about how to do it and worried
for months. It has become a 'huge' issue!

MathType treats the '...' as <mn> no matter where we put them - is that
right?
It also treats the ',' invariably as a <mo> is that right?

My other problem is brackets - even where we have brackets within
brackets, we'd like to just use <mo>(</mo> etc - is that OK? We tried
<mfence> but we did not get to see the brackets, so didn't like it???

I'd love some help!

Liddy