Aiases typo in http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd

From: Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:09:37 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

I've read in the archives that the Aiases typo was fixed (thread
"Errors in MathML DTD" in April 2003), but I suppose that it was
fixed only in the recommendation, since it still appears in

  http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd

as shown below:

<!ENTITY % ent-mmlalias
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//ENTITIES Aiases for MathML 2.0//EN"
             "mmlalias.ent" >
%ent-mmlalias;

Could it be fixed there too?

Regards,

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.