RE: newbie MathML question

From: Paul Topping <pault@dessci.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:51:21 -0700
To: 'Justin Garofoli' <justing@ligo-wa.caltech.edu>
Cc: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>

Justin,

Problems like this are usually due to your XHTML page being served by your
web server with the wrong content (MIME) type. Using this handy website
(www.delorie.com/web/headers.html) to examine the HTTP headers of your page,
you can see the Content-Type being returned as text/html.

We recommend that you contact your server administrator and get him/her to
change the MIME type for .xhtml documents to "application/xhtml+xml". See
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/author/creatingpages.htm for
other info on setting up web servers.

Paul

Design Science, Inc.