newbie MathML question

From: Justin Garofoli <justing@ligo-wa.caltech.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:58:40 -0700
To: www-math@w3.org

I've been struggling with this all day:

Other peoples' xhtml pages with mathml render fine.  Mine only render
right when they are on the local machine.  As soon as I post them to my
web server and try to look at them, they no longer render correctly.
I'm using netscape7.0 and netscape7.2, both seem to behave the same.  IE
does this also.  Is this a problem with my web server or my documents or
any of the local machines I am using?  Please see

for an example of what I am trying to do (nothing complicated really).

Thanks a million,

Justin Garofoli -- LIGO Project