Re: MathML and CSS

Making the entire content structure invisible (including any
presentation inside it) was the intent here.
Only the "presentation" element of the parallel markup should show.

Of my two points   (  1) a more linear css compatible display of
content expressions and
2) accommodation of  the spirit of the semantics element)  the second is
most important,
especially if we focus for now on presentation only features -  which I
think is a good strategy
by the way.

By allowing from the outset for parallel markup through the semantics
tag in CSS, we ensure
that the page markup  has a way of  including the content markup right
away without impacting the
visual/aurl appearance of the page.

As well, this notion of parallel markup, only one of which is visible,
must have a wide range
of applications outside of Math.

Stan.