Re: e-notation definition missing from MathML 2nd ed schemas?

From: Stan Devitt <jsdevitt@stratumtek.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:50:35 -0400
To: mhucka@caltech.edu
Cc: www-math@w3.org

It is definitely missing from the schema files.
The relevant attributeGroup in the file "content/tokens.xsd"
should read something like the attached.

I am sure David and/or Robert will be working out a way
 to update the main schema reference.

<xs:attributeGroup name="cn.attlist">
  <xs:attribute name="base">
      <xs:restriction base="xs:positiveInteger">
         <xs:minInclusive value="2"/>
         <xs:maxInclusive value="36"/>
  <xs:attribute name="type">
      <xs:restriction base="xs:NMTOKEN">
        <xs:enumeration value="e-notation"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="integer"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="rational"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="real"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="complex-cartesian"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="complex-polar"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="constant"/>
  <xs:attributeGroup ref="Definition.attrib"/>
  <xs:attributeGroup ref="Common.attrib"/>