Re: fontsize inheritance

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@DesSci.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:54:54 -0800
To: "Robert Miner" <RobertM@dessci.com>, <mikeday@yeslogic.com>
Cc: <www-math@w3.org>

I second (or third) Robert and Mike's interpretation.  But I want to make
sure everyone remembers two things:
1.  fontsize is deprecated -- mathsize or css settings are what should be
used.
2.  The use of fontsize or mathsize is discouraged unless it conveys
mathematical meaning.  If you are changing the size to make something look
"good", use CSS.

Neil Soiffer                     email: neils@dessci.com
Senior Scientist                 phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.             http://www.dessci.com
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide