Re: <mi> 1 </mi>

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:57:38 GMT
To: mikeday@yeslogic.com
Cc: lpadovan@cs.unibo.it, www-math@w3.org

> As far as I can see, there is no "MATHEMATICAL ITALIC SMALL H" in UNICODE,
> as the code point between G and I is left unassigned U+1D455.

The gaps in those tables relate to characters already in unicode, in
this case 210E (unicode.xml in the xml sources of the mml spec has the
full details)

That one is called PLANCK CONSTANT not italic small h, but it is
offically the same thing, and the reason for the gap.

(don't blame me:-)

http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew