Re: editing MathML with Amaya - reading with Mozilla FireFox

From: <pas.faut@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:16:26 +0200
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

I tried to detect the line which cause the "hang" of Mozilla FireFox and....I
just found the solution 5 minuts ago...

The following line is the author of the problem :

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathml.xsl"?>

If you change it to :

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="mathml.xsl"?>

there is no more problem !!???

But, I must admit that I don't know why ??

Just look whith FireFox :

http://www.clg-bert-malakoff.ac-versailles.fr/Developpement.xml

Because you're the author of this stylesheet, you may have an idea ?

However, congratulation for this work !!

Pascal