Re: editing MathML with Amaya - reading with Mozilla FireFox

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:24:30 +0100
To: pas.faut@free.fr
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> Because you're the author of this stylesheet, you may have an idea ?

No:-)

It's rather strange that mathml.xsl works and pmathml doesnt as
mathml.xsl imports pmathml. Still, stranger things have happened in the
past.

And I can confirm your new file works here also.

I'll try to do some investigation next week. If anyone else on list
has any ideas....

It might be best to move to the mozilla specific email list
as I don't think it is a general problem, but something specific to
mozilla and firefox etc.

http://www.star.net.uk