RE: Last Call Working Draft of MathML 2.0, 2nd edition published

Two comments on mstyle:

In section 3.3.4.2 color is listed as an attribute of mstyle. Because it is
an attribute of all token elements, it need not be listed here.

In the DTD mstyle can have the attribute %att-accentunder; (but not
%att-accent;). I think it should be removed, since it is not inheritable.

With kind regards,
Simon Pepping
DTD Development and Maintenance
Elsevier