Re: Comments on the DTD and the spec.

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:41:02 -0500
To: S.Pepping@elsevier.nl
CC: RobertM@dessci.com, www-math@w3.org

Hi.

> rowalign has a different type of value for mtable than for mtr and mtd: a
> list of values vs a value. columnalign and groupalign have a different type
> of value for mtable and mtr than for mtd: a list of values vs. a value, and
> a list of lists vs. a list, respectively.
>
> So I thought mstyle can specify only one of those types.

Thanks.  That was what I needed.

Because of the nesting rules, I would still prefer to say when you set
those attributes with mstyle, they only apply to mtable.  Is that okay
with you?

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com