Re: XHTML & XML + MathML

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:44:55 +0100
To: fr_m@hotmail.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

following on from my first reply, I suspect that currently the most
portable format that you should generate is:
don't use a <!DOCTYPE at all (so don't use named entities either)
then generate xhtml+mathml that starts off

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="mathml.xsl"?>
<head>

If you are only generating presentation mathml, change mathml.xsl to pmathml.xsl
in the above, which will speed things up a bit.

That should work in IE and Netscape (and Amaya in teh case opf
presentation mathml)

http://www.star.net.uk