Re: <mml:math>..., xsl and InputControl

I want to have both formulas rendered with mathplayer, or whatever the
current browser uses, and formulas, that is rendered using InputControl, on
the same page.

So what I'm looking for is a method that overrules the xsl transformations,
so that I can make pure non-translated mathml as input to the InputControl
applet and on the same time having mathml rendered beautyfully elsewhere on
the page. Can this be done at all or should I open a window whenever I
wan't to edit a formula...