Re: Last Call Working Draft of MathML 2.0, 2nd edition published

From: Clare So <clare@scl.csd.uwo.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:23:15 -0400
To: Stan Devitt <jsdevitt@stratumtek.com>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Stan,

Thanks for your response.

Well, Bill Naylor had suggested that one can write new OpenMath
Content Dictionaries if more type information is needed to represent
(see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/2003May/0028.html).
By reading the responses, including your response to Andreas, I
am convinced that there is no need to change this feature of MathML.

Clare So
Student Assistant
Ontario Research Centre for Computer Algebra (ORCCA)

* Stan Devitt <jsdevitt@stratumtek.com> [2003-06-30 21:13]: