Re: Multiple expressions

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:30:23 GMT
To: hemam_iitk@yahoo.com
CC: www-math@w3.org

  This is my first mail in this group. I use mathml
  extensively. As part of my thesis i am converting mathml documents to
  voicexml.

oh interesting. What transformation mechanisms are you using? (xslt? or
something else?) Do you have any demos available (either public or
made available to individuals?)

   Can we have one MathML document for multiple equations ... I mean can
   we hve one document for set of equations say

   (a+b)^2 = a^2+2*a*b+b^2

   (a+b)*(a-b) = a^2 - b^2

mathml encodes this as an mtable. see the examples of malign in chapter
3. MathML2 added support for labeling such equations with equation
numbers and other labels.