Multiple expressions

From: Hemambaradara Mutyalagari <hemam_iitk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:38:00 -0800 (PST)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi all !!

         This is my first mail in this group. I use mathml extensively. As part of my thesis i am converting mathml documents to voicexml. My doubt is ,

Can we have one MathML document for multiple equations ... I mean can we hve one document for set of equations say

(a+b)^2 = a^2+2*a*b+b^2

(a+b)*(a-b) = a^2 - b^2

and so on .. suppose i have 10 equations then can i have only one MathML document to represent them. Also is there any way i can differentiate between different equations.

 Kindly help is needed as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hemambaradara