Re: Java API for MATHML

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:51:33 -0600
To: paul@activemath.org
CC: RobertM@dessci.com, pj75@gmx.de, www-math@w3.org

Hi.

> Although it looks interesting for an amount of task... do I understand that
> you're opening the door to yet another system with possibly, say, yet another
> interpretation of the arccos ?

Yes.  But as this is true for any new piece of software that has an
interpretation for functions like arccos, I'm not sure what the
implication is?  That no new mathematical software should be written?

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com