email from 'dominique'

From: Paul Topping <PaulT@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:09:51 -0700
To: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>

To the person named 'dominique' that sent me an email regarding MathType,
WebEQ, and MathML, on the off-chance you monitor one of these lists, you
sent me an email that requested an answer but the reply address was
user@domain.invalid. Please try again so I can respond.

And, sorry to everyone else on these lists for bothering you.

Paul Topping                     email: pault@dessci.com
                                 phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.             http://www.dessci.com
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide