Re: Wrong `quote signs'

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:04:42 GMT
To: christoph@paeper.de
CC: www-math@w3.org

> The MathML 2.0 Specifications uses TeX style pseudo quote signs

Ah. So it does. In fact it does so in two ways.
Some instances of `foo' appear directly in the text, but also
the stylesheet used for html uses these for rendering the <quote> element
in the xmlspec markup.

I agree we should fix this in our internal version (which would be
used as the base for any future new version).