Re: Putting mathematics on the Web with MathML(Chinese version)

From: Patrick D. F. Ion <ion@ams.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:55:55 -0500
To: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>, www-math@w3.org

Max,

That's a great thing for MathML to have Chinese translations,
especially since we think that the Chinese have heavily
endorsed Plane 1 as well.

I've got MR's resident Chinese mathematician to look the
translation over. Big 5 is a fine encoding for that, in
principle.  He remarks immediately hat the coding as it
is seems wrong. That is. the print out from IE 5.2 or
Mozilla is not right, which even I can see on screen,
in fact.  Don't post it until we are sure it displays
correctly with the right character set.  How does
it look to you?

	Patrick