Putting mathematics on the Web with MathML(Chinese version)

From: <chientai@itri.org.tw>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:55:09 -0500 (EST)
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi,

My name is Chientai Chen, I work for Industrial Technology Research
Institute (ITRI), Taiwan. I am a web desinger. It is for a long time I
study MathML beacuse it is interesting to me.

I can not translate whole MathML recommdation along, but I am planning to
translate those samll and useful articles just like "Putting mathematics on
the Web with MathML" to Chinese and share to my people.

"Putting mathematics on the Web with MathML" has done. I think it is a good
idea to send you Chinese(Big5) version. In fact, I don't know how to deal
with it.

Sincere

Chientai